I'm "crevée" - which is basically the French equivalent to "knackered!" Hope to have a more meaningful update and a recent photo to post tomorrow. Bonne nuit...
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Je blog, donc je suis
This blog stuff is a lot more involved than I thought it was going to be! There are so many things that you can add to your blog, and you have to choose the colors, and then there's the layout... Really, where do people find the time? I feel like I'm basically setting up another Facebook page!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi there. Sorry I missed you, I had very little time to see people as I was biking across Paris like a maniac with my nephew. I sent a couple of emails to people whom I think you would like to meet. I hope you're having fun -- it certainly sounds as if you are.
ReplyDeletebisous,
Lauren