Favorite daughter, I'm loving this blog - feel like I'm already there traveling around the city with you (can't wait until 5/26th!). Anyway, watch out what you wish for - you might get it, but I know my girl knows how to perservere, so you'll be swimming with the regulars soon enough! Meantime, spring in Paris - what could be better - enjoy! Love - Mom P.S. And today, I figured out how to look at the photo album, which is also great - all those cute little kiddies (can't bleive how Vickie's have grown, and she's still pretty as ever).
Favorite daughter,
ReplyDeleteI'm loving this blog - feel like I'm already there traveling around the city with you (can't wait until 5/26th!). Anyway, watch out what you wish for - you might get it, but I know my girl knows how to perservere, so you'll be swimming with the regulars soon enough! Meantime, spring in Paris - what could be better - enjoy! Love - Mom P.S. And today, I figured out how to look at the photo album, which is also great - all those cute little kiddies (can't bleive how Vickie's have grown, and she's still pretty as ever).