Thursday, April 30, 2009

I've Moved...

Today I switched from my lovely little apartment in Saint Germain des Pres to a lovely little apartment in Le Marais!  Yes, I've moved to the other side of the Seine - I'm now a Right Bank-er.  To celebrate my move, I went to my favorite patisserie in the Marais (for an amazing chocolate and pistachio tart that I promise will make you rethink pistachio) and tried a new falafel place.  As much as I felt guilty about checking out the competition of my favorite falafel place Chez Marianne, I gotta say - they make a damn good falafel at L'As du Fallafel.  I'm looking forward to doing numerous taste tests now that they are both within easy walking distance.

That's all for now... I still gotta unpack!  Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. so which elements do you want to incite the most jealousy: the food, the 'hood/coin....because you're doing a good job on all fronts.

    Le Marais!!! More sighhhhs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,

    I have just read all of your posts and I LOVE your blog and YOU! You are my hero. I was laughing when I read your blog about your weepy day and the Japanese food... I completely understand your emotions and I also thought it was so funny... what a nice problem to have that you mixed up French and Japanese! Some days I feel like I can barely speak English and my French is SO rusty (as you know.) I love the braids, by the way. Miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Biz - Come visit me then! Le Marais awaits you...

    @ Bird Nerd - Miss you too! Thanks for reading - hopefully that inspires you to buy a plane ticket?

    ReplyDelete